DT Everybody-Art-Challenge #306

06.01.2015

Good morning everyone,

the Everybody-Art-Challenge is back and we are starting the new year with a bingo:


I decided to use the diagonal row Lace – Doily – Flower and created a Thanks card.


To start my card I stamped the MFT «Striped Background» in VersaMark onto some Bazzill «Taffy» carstock. I then heat embossed it with «Clear Matt Dull» embossing powder from WOW! – love that matte finish.

For my flower arrangement I used the «Fresh Cut Florals» stamps and coordinating dies by WPlus9. I stamped them in several Memento and Simon Says Stamp inks. The handwritten sentiment by Stampin' Up! was heat embossed in Ranger's «Liquid Platinum» onto a strip of vellum. To embellish my card I added some SU rhinestones and this beautiful lace butterfly from my stash.


I'm entering this card to the following challenge:
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!


4 Kommentare :

Teresa Kline hat gesagt…

stunning, the floral bouquet is so colorful and pretty...so glad you played along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

add a little glimmer to your life....sparkle & shine *~*

Alba hat gesagt…

Love your card Anja, it caught my eye between all the cards at the Simon Stamp Challenge, would love to case it one day.

Shelly hat gesagt…

This is beautiful! Love it!

Tracy hat gesagt…

Gorgeous! I really want to add one of those layered flower sets to my stash. Tons of fantastic stamping my friend. Hugs!

 
site design by designer blogs