DT Stempelgarten Challenge January

05.01.2015

Good morning sweet folks,

http://stempelgartenchallenge.blogspot.ch/

I hope you had a good start to the new year and because today is already the 5th the first Stempelgarten Challenge in 2015 just starts right away. The theme for January is «Winter Pleasures».

For my winter card I chose the adorable «Cool Day» stamp set by My Favorite Things. I love all the cute Birdie Brown designs illustrated by Torico.


To create something different, I decided to make this sweet polar bear peek through a window in the front of the card. Therefore I cut a circle with one of the «Stitched Circles» dies from Simon Says Stamp. I love how it creates this stitched line around the die-cut circle. The sentiment is from the «Season's Greetings» stamp set by Mama Elephant and I heat embossed it in Ranger's «Liquid Platinum».

Then I stamped the gloves from the «Cool Day» stamp set, colored them with Copics and added the white heat embossed hearts. I also stamped this curly stitched line from the MFT «Hearts and Stitches» stamp set in SSS «Audrey Blue» ink. The snowflake was cut from vellum using a C.C. Designs die. I added a little rhinestone to the middle.


For the inside of my card I clear heat embossed a couple of snowflakes and sponged the background with SSS «Seaglass» and «Audrey Blue» ink. I colored the bear and the sign with Copics and fussy cut both images and adhered them with 3D foam pads to a little snow hill which I cut with a Mama Elephant «Landscape Trio» die.


To give my hill the look of sparkly snow, I added lots of «Clear Rock Candy Distress Glitter» by Tim Holtz/Ranger.

You will have time until January 31st, 2015 to join our challenge and this is the prize you could win:


A craft package from the Stempelgarten Online Shop with a value of CHF 20.00.

With my card I'm joining the following challenge:
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge

Thank you so much for stopping by!

6 Kommentare :

Stephanie hat gesagt…

Guten Morgen liebe Anja
Die Karte ist ganz toll geworden! Der Eisbär ist einfach zu knuddlig und die Idee mit dem "Fenster" sowie die Farben gefallen mir sehr!
Ich wünsche dir noch einen guten Start ins 2015!
Herzliche Grüsse
Stéphanie

Lisa Lara hat gesagt…

I love how you made a window. The inside is as beautiful as the inside Anja.

Jingle hat gesagt…

Oh, how adorable?! I love this! So cute! Thank you so much for joining the Anything Goes Challenge on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

Unknown hat gesagt…

He-he - he's so cute! :) Love the inside a lot...

Tracy hat gesagt…

This is so sweet. I just adore that bear. Maybe she'll bring him back next Christmas doing something new. Fantastic stamping and design. Hugs!

Marlene Bonetti hat gesagt…

Hallo Anja!
Eine so schöne Karte! Hach, der Eisbär ist ja so süss!
Viele Grüsse, Marlene

 
site design by designer blogs