Homework OCC | Stretch your dies | Day 2

21.03.2015

Hi peeps,

I want to show you another homework for the Online Card Class «Stretch your dies».

This is my card for Day 2 – Flower Dies:


Kristina Werner showed this great technique called «Die Cuts Within Larger Die». This means die-cutting an arrangement using small dies.

At first, I die-cut a bunch of the flowers and leaves with a Paper Smooches dies set. I arranged them close to each other and put a piece of masking paper on top to keep everything in place. Then I run it through my die-cutting machine using a MFT heart die. I glued my die-cuts to a kraft card base before carefully removing the masking paper. Love how it turned out!

I added some glitter using my Wink of Stella Clear Brush Pen.


To finish my card, I die-cut the beautiful «Hand Lettered Hello» by WPlus9 from white cardstock and adhered it on top of the heart.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Hope you enjoy your weekend!


5 Kommentare :

Lisa Lara hat gesagt…

Absolutely tremendous Anja. I love the dies you used and how you arranged them.

Marlene Bonetti hat gesagt…

Total schön! Durch die reduzierten Farben kommt das Design sehr gut zur Geltung. Grüessli Marlene

Melanie-Jane hat gesagt…

Wunderschön, dieses Projekt hat mir am Besten gefallen am 2. Tag von OCC. Dein Herz sieht klasse aus.
Liebs Grüessli,
Melanie-Jane

Tracy hat gesagt…

Those girls come up with some of the most amazing ideas. Fantastic homework! Hugs!

Stephanie hat gesagt…

Die Karte ist toll geworden - wunderschön! Ich schaffe es wohl nicht, meine Hausaufgaben zu machen und begnüge mich damit, dir über die Schulter zu schauen ;-)
Liebe Grüsse
Stéphanie

 
site design by designer blogs