DT Everybody-Art-Challenge #324

12.05.2015

Hi peeps,

with a bit of delay, I want to show you my card for the Everybody-Art-Challenge. This week's theme is «Wedding».


I used the beautiful «Irresistibly Yours Speciality DSP» from Stampin' Up!. It already has this glossy leaves design and it resists the color you can apply over it. I added some «Sea Glass» ink from Simon Says Stamp with my Ranger Mini Ink Blending Tool. Then I die-cut the border with one of the My Favorite Things «Stitched Basic Edges» Die-namics. The SU sentiment is heat embossed with my beloved «Liquid Platinum» embossing powder from Ranger. For the delicate wreath I used a Poppystamps die and cut it from silver glitter cardboard. I added three little vellum blossoms to the wreath and put some light blue pearls in the middle.

Thank you so much for stopping by!


4 Kommentare :

Tracy hat gesagt…

Your stamping is always so clean and fresh Anja. Love that die you used for the top panel. Hugs!

Marlene Bonetti hat gesagt…

Wie wunderschön! Die zarten Farben zusammen mit Silber sehe sehr edel aus. Erinnert mich gleich an eine Verpackung von Tiffany :-)

Shelly hat gesagt…

Gorgeous!

PrinzessinN hat gesagt…

Wow, eine wunderschöne Karte. Mir gefällt die Farbkombi sehr gut. Wirkt so edel...und ich liebe türkis.

 
site design by designer blogs