DT Stempelgarten Challenge June

05.06.2015

Good morning peeps,

Today starts the new Stempelgarten Challenge with the theme «Flowers».


http://stempelgartenchallenge.blogspot.ch/

I really stamped my heart out on this card. Flowers + Stripes + Inks = Pure Joy!


My inspiration came from this beautiful card by MFT DT member Julie Dinn. I really love the color scheme and her arrangement of flowers.

I used some fabulous stamps, inks and a die from My Favorite Things. I combined the «Modern Blooms» with some smaller images from the «Desert Bouquet» stamp set. These flower building sets are so much fun! The handwritten sentiment and hearts are from the «True Friends» stamp set and I stamped them in Versafine «Onyx Black».

For the first time I tried the MFT Dye Inks. I used «Peach Bellini», «Coral Crush» and «Persimmon». The warm grey inks are from Simon Says Stamp: «Fossil» and «Cobblestone».

The border die is from the «Stitched Basic Edges Die-namics» set. For the background I used the Impression Obsession «Thick Stripes» Cover-a-Card stamp.

This challenge will run until June 30th, 2015 and you can win a voucher with a value of CHF 20.– for the Stempelgarten Online Shop.



Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a fantastic day!


1 Kommentar :

Tracy hat gesagt…

Wowza what a delight for the eyes Anja! Amazing stamping and love the color combo. :-)

 
site design by designer blogs