DT Make it Crafty CAS Challenge #3 | Tress Winking

16.07.2015

Happy Thursday everybody,

today I show you my DT card for the current Make it Crafty CAS Challenge #3 with the theme «Shaker Cards».


This is my very first shaker card ever and to be honest, I was a bit nervous in advance ;o)

I chose the pretty «Tress Winking» which is available in rubber and as a digi stamp. I colored her with Copics, fussy cut and cropped the image to make her sit on the bottom of my card.

To create my shaker element, I used the fabulous My Favorite Things «Heart Full of Love» die (which is perfect for shaker cards), a piece of acetate, some fun foam and of course lots of sequins. To finish my card, I added the glittery «you» (made with a Simon Says Stamp die) and a little heart.

You still have time to enter our «Shaker Cards» challenge by the end of the month. You can find all the details HERE.

Thank you so much for stopping by!


3 Kommentare :

Tenia Nelson hat gesagt…

LOVE!!

Shelly hat gesagt…

Beautiful!

Tracy hat gesagt…

Such a fun pairing of that image with the heart shaker window. Too cute!

 
site design by designer blogs