DT Skipping Stones Design | Ombré Butterfly

22.09.2015

Hi everyone,

today I'm back again on the Skipping Stones Design Blog to share with you another Butterfly card (yes, I really LOVE butterflies *giggle*).


I used one of the larger images from the Breathtaking Butterflies set and stamped it with an Ombré ink (Tide Pool to Navy) by Hero Arts. I really love the gradient you can achieve with just one ink pad. I stamped the beautiful LIFE quote underneath the butterfly in Versafine «Onyx Black» which gives a really crisp impression since the text is very small.

When I looked at my card it reminded me of a butterfly specimen in a nature museum's exhibition or something like that. So I had to frame it using the Stitched Rectangle dies from Simon Says Stamp.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a fabulous day!






If you want to share your SSD creations with us on social media, use #skippingstonesdesign
and if you upload to Splitcoaststampers use the key words SSD and skippingstonedesign.

Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs