Winnie & Walter Belated 2nd Birthday Bash | Challenge 2

20.02.2016

Happy Saturday everyone,

It has been a busy week for me but I managed to create another card for Winnie & Walter's Belated 2nd Birthday Bash.


This card is for Gayatri's Create Your Own Background Challenge:


I did a ton of stamping using all kinds of flowers, branches and leaves from several stamp sets («In Bloom: Hollie's Festive Florals», «In Bloom: Lola's Bouquet» and «The Write Stuff: Leave it to Mum»). The white Pigment Ink is from Hero Arts and with the help of my MISTI I stamped all images about three times to achieve a better coverage on the grey cardstock. It took a lot of patience but I'm really happy with the result.

For cutting my panel I used the largest «Stitched Rectangle» die from Simon Says Stamp and adhered it to a purple card base. I die-cut the word «hello» from the same cardstock using the «In a Word: Hello Cutaway». The two little hearts are from the «Essentials: Audrey Cutaways» set. Finally I added two thin strips of silver glitter cardstock.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Enjoy your weekend!

1 Kommentar :

Tracy hat gesagt…

I am waiting on my Mini Misti to ship in March and then I want to try this out. What a great way to create a background. Awesome stamping! Hugs!

 
site design by designer blogs