DT Stempelgarten Challenge March

05.03.2016

Good morning everyone,

it's time for a new Stempelgarten Challenge and this month's theme is «Packaging/Wrapping».

http://stempelgartenchallenge.blogspot.ch/

I created a little Easter treats basket with the help of the We R Memory Keepers Envelope Punch Board. This tool is so versatile and you can find many tutorials for envelopes, boxes and other stuff all over the internet.


The tutorial which I used for my project is from Renate at schnipseldesign.com and you can find it HERE.

I picked this pretty My Mind's Eye floral 6"x6" patterned paper with chevrons on the other side. Since I have tons of patterned papers in my craft stash I could easily create hundreds of these baskets ;-)

This cute bunny (illustrated by the talented Torico/Birdie Brown) is from the My Favorite Things Somebunny stamp set and I colored it with my Copics. I cut a little banner and stamped the «Easter Treats» sentiment from the retired MFT «Easter Bunny» set in VersaFine «Onyx Black».

You will have time until March 31st, 2016 to join our challenge and this is the prize you could win:


A craft package from the Stempelgarten Online Shop with a value of CHF 20.–.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful weekend!

1 Kommentar :

Nicole Vögeli hat gesagt…

Die Box ist ja allerliebst und der süsse Hase passt perfekt. Ich find auch die Farbkombi klasse.
Ganz liebe Grüsse, Nicole

 
site design by designer blogs