March Pinterest Inspired Challenge

01.03.2016

Hello everyone,

it's the 1st of the month and this means it's time for a new Pinterest Inspired Challenge.

http://pinterestinspiredchallenge.blogspot.ch/

This is the gorgeous inspiration photo for March:
 

Of course I was inspired by the feathers and the pretty color combo. So here is my take:


At first, I ran a piece of white cardstock through my die-cutting machine using the Kaisercraft «Type» embossing folder. I really like the texture you get. Then I die-cut two of the larger Simon Says Stamp «Pointed Feathers» from patterned paper (Create a Smile, Kaisercraft). The «thanks» die is also from SSS and I cut it three times from black cardstock and stacked these layers on top of each other. For a glossy look I clear heat embossed it. The sentiment is from the Mama Elephant «Heartfelt Wishes» set and I stamped it in VersaFine «Onyx Black». Finally, I assembled my card and added some enamel dots.

Enter your project(s) until Friday, March 25th at 11:55pm EST and you could win a fantastic $20 gift card to Butterfly Reflections, Ink. For all the challenge details and the inspiring work of my lovely team mates please hop over to the PIC blog. I'm looking forward to see your creations!

Thank you so much for stopping by!

3 Kommentare :

Leigh Penner hat gesagt…

Oh, this is beautiful and I love your subtle background! Wonderful take on the inspiration photo!

jan metcalf hat gesagt…

Love the background for your feathers!

Nonni hat gesagt…

What a beautiful color palette and great use of dies!

 
site design by designer blogs