DT Stempelgarten Challenge October

05.10.2016

Good morning everyone,

today starts the new Stempelgarten Challenge with the theme «Pumpkins and/or Autumn/Fall».

http://stempelgartenchallenge.blogspot.ch/

The Stamping Bella image «Fay Loves Fall» is just perfect for this challenge as it combines both ;-)


I stamped her on Kraft cardstock and did some coloring with Prismacolor Pencils. I really love this look! The small sentiment is from the My Favorite Things «Sweet Safari» stamp set. The polka dot frame was cut using one of the MFT «Single Stitch Line Rectangle Frames» Die-namics. To finish my card, I added some sequins.

You will have time until October 31st, 2016 to join our challenge and this is the prize you could win:


A craft package from the Stempelgarten Online Shop with a value of CHF 20.–.

Thank you so much for stopping by!


Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs