Masculine Christmas Card

12.11.2016

Hello everyone,

only 6 weeks until Christmas and just like every year, I'm already behind with my card production ;-)

Today I want to show you a more masculine holiday card using dies, a sentiment stamp as well as patterned and wood veneer paper. I like that you could easily mass-produce this kind of card.


This fun plaid is from Bazzill Basics Paper («Nordic Pines») and I cut a window using an oval die. Next, I die-cut the deer head (Savvy Stamps) from cherry wood veneer paper. I wrapped a piece of thick red wool string around his neck and attached a small silver bell. I adhered the deer and the paper panel to my cream card base with foam tape.

The sentiment (which means «Merry Christmas»; #27 Weihnachten) is from a small German manufacturer called Papierprojekt. I white heat embossed it on a banner cut from black cardstock. To finish my card, I added three black die-cut stars.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Wishing you a wonderful weekend!


Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs