MFT Camp Create Day 1: Wonderful Watercolor

14.06.2017

Hi everyone,

on Monday started the first session of this year's Camp Create over at the My Favorite Things blog.


I hope to be able to participate in all five crafts presented this week. For Day 1 the theme is: Watercolor Wonder.

https://www.mftstamps.com/blog/camp-create-june-12/

I created this summery floral card using the beautiful «Blissful Blooms» stamp set.

At first, I randomly arranged the images in my MISTI and stamped them in VersaMark. I heat embossed them with white embossing powder and did some watercoloring with my ZIG Clean Color Real Brush Pens. Next, I cut out the watercolor panel with a circle die. I also die cut a blue cardstock mat using the «Stitched Cirlce STAX» Die-namics.

For the background, I chose a pretty yellow paper from the «Watercolor Wash 6x6 Paper Pack» and cut it with the stitched rectangle die from the «Blueprints 29» set. The sentiment from the «Label Maker Love» set was stamped in VersaFine «Onyx Black» and I popped it up with foam tape.

To add even more summer feeling, I die cut some leaves with the «Wild Greenery» Die-namics. I built a little cluster with paper flowers which I haven't used on my cards for ages ;-)

I'm so happy to have earned my very first Camp Create Badge.


Thank you so much for stopping by! See you tomorrow!
Anja

Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs