DT Stempelgarten Challenge September

05.09.2017

Good morning,

as the days are already getting shorter and cozier, we have the matching theme over at the Stempelgarten Challenge: «Autumn/Fall».

http://stempelgartenchallenge.blogspot.ch/

I came up with this Thank You card using several My Favorite Things stamps and a fall-themed color palette.

This little cutie and the mushroom are from the Birdie Brown «Happy Hedgehogs» stamp set and I colored the images with Copics. Next, I white heat embossed three leaves from the «Geometric Greenery» set. To color them, I did some ink blending with Distress Oxide Inks in yellow, orange and green.

Although the «Spotlight Sentiments» set is pretty old and retired, it's still one of my favorites. I heat embossed the «Thank You» sentiment strip with gold embossing powder by WOW!.

You will have time until September 30th, 2017 to join our challenge and this is the prize you could win:


A craft package from the Stempelgarten Online Shop with a value of CHF 20.–.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Happy crafting!
Anja

2 Kommentare :

JanR hat gesagt…

Absolutely adorable! I love the design of this.

Claudia hat gesagt…

Hi Anja, ein supertolles, herbstliches Dankeskärtchen. Der Igel ist supertoll koloriert und die Blätter einfach supertolle Akzente. Einfach ein rundum perfekts Kärtchen.
GLG Claudia

 
site design by designer blogs