DT Stempelgarten Challenge December

05.12.2014

Good morning peeps,

http://stempelgartenchallenge.blogspot.ch/

it's the last Stempelgarten Challenge for this year and the December matching theme is «Christmas Greetings».

For my card I used the cute «Stitched Stockings» stamp set and coordinating dies
by My Favorite Things.


I stamped the stockings with Avery Elle pigment inks in non-traditional Christmas colors (Raspberry, Lemon Grass, Aquamarine). The cluster in the background was stamped in «Crumb Cake» onto kraft cardstock (both from Stampin' Up!). I white embossed the sentiment from the same stamp set. Then I punched some holes at the top of the stockings and run through some natural jute string. At both ends I attached wooden buttons and adhered everything to my card using «Multi Medium Matte» from Ranger (under the buttons) and foam tape. Finally I rounded the corners of my card with a EK Success punch.

The challenge runs until December 31st, 2014 and this time you can win a voucher with a value of CHF 20.– for the Stempelgarten Online Shop.


Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful weekend!


2 Kommentare :

Tracy hat gesagt…

Adorable! I love the stamping you did behind the banner. That adds so much to the design. Super duper cute Anja! Hugs!

Marlene Bonetti hat gesagt…

Hallo Anja!
Hab grad ein bisschen bei dir gestöbert und diese Strümpfe-Karte gefällt mir sehr! Ich mag den Stempel im Hintergrund und die kleinen Holzknöpfe passen einfach perfekt. Hab einen schönen Nachmittag und viele Grüsse
Marlene

 
site design by designer blogs