DT Everybody-Art-Challenge #317

24.03.2015

Hi everyone,

it's time for a new Everybody-Art-Challenge and this time we have a color combo: Turquoise/Brown.


OK, in my case it's more Kraft and Aqua ;o)

I created another Easter card with different Stampin' Up products. The colors are «Aquamarine» and «Crumb Cake». I heat embossed the silhouette girl image from the retired «Easter Blossoms» stamp set. The debossed background was made using the «Spring Flowers» embossing folder. I love dies with a stitched border and they are from Simon Says Stamp (circle and rectangle) and Lil'Inker Designs (banner). For the layered flower I used three different SU punches and put a brown pearl in the middle. The natural twine is from May Arts.

Thank you so much for stopping by!


2 Kommentare :

Shelly hat gesagt…

So sweet!

Tracy hat gesagt…

What a wonderful color combination and I love the look of the debossing for the background. :-)

 
site design by designer blogs