DT Stempelgarten Challenge May

05.05.2016

Good morning everyone,

it's again time for the Stempelgarten Challenge and the new theme for this month is «Animals/Critters».

http://stempelgartenchallenge.blogspot.ch/

Today we celebrate Father's Day in Germany and this is the card that I made for my beloved dad:



I created a little scene using some fabulous My Favorite Things products. This cute bear is from the «Forest Friends» stamp set and I colored him with Copics. I cut the trees from chevron patterned paper and woodgrain cardstock using the «Treemendous» Die-namics. I love the stitching detail and sponged some matching inks on the edges.

For the background I used the largest of the «Inside & Out Stitched Rounded Rectangle STAX» Die-namics. I die cut it twice – once from Stampin' Up! «Naturals White» cardstock and a second time from Neenah «Solar White Smooth» cardstock. I'm a huge fan of Melania Deasy – everything she creates is just gorgeous! I admire her soft and perfectly ink blended backgrounds and gave it a try, too. The MFT Premium Dye Inks work really well for this.

I stamped the sentiment in VersaMark and heat embossed it with «Liquid Platinum» embossing powder by Ranger. Finally, I assembled my card by inlaying the ink blended background into the «Naturals White» frame. The trees were directly glued to the background and the bear was fussy cut and adhered with foam tape.

You will have time until May 31st, 2016 to join our challenge and this is the prize you could win:


A craft package from the Stempelgarten Online Shop with a value of CHF 20.–.

Thank you so much for stopping by!


Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs