DT bastel-traum.ch Challenge #45

15.09.2016

Good morning peeps,

today starts the new bastel-traum.ch Challenge and we invite you to create some «Thanks» projects.
http://bastel-traum.blogspot.ch/ 
This challenge will run until October 15th, 8:55 am CET (Central European Time).

I made this fall-themed card using the adorable Lawn Fawn «Jump For Joy» stamp set.


I absolutely love these cute critters! I colored the fox and the owl with my Copics and fussy cut them out leaving a white border. Then I created a little scene for theme. Therefore I die-cut the Lawn Fawn «Say Cheese» polaroid frame from glitter cardstock. I cut a piece of birches patterned paper (LF «Into The Woods» paper pad) to fit in the frame's background and also created a little hill with Distress Inks.

I also die-cut a piece of the woodgrain paper with the largest Simon Says Stamp «Stitched Rectangle» die and adhered it onto a Kraft top-folding card base. I added some random splatters with the Heidi Swapp «Color Shine» in Gold. The sentiments from the stamp set can be combined so easily. I stamped the scripty «so thankful» in black and fussy cut around it so it actually looks at it was die-cut. The other text was heat embossed in white on a strip of black cardstock which I cut into a banner.

Finally, I assembled my card partially using foam tape for more dimension. I decorated it with some die-cut «Stitched Leaves» which I colored with my ZIG Clean Color Real Brush Pens.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!



Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs