DT Stempelgarten Challenge September

05.09.2016

Good morning everyone,

today starts the new Stempelgarten Challenge with the easy peasy and popular theme «Anything Goes».

http://stempelgartenchallenge.blogspot.ch/

When I bought this gorgeous Memory Box «Fluttering» stamp a couple of months ago, I immediately knew I wanted to color some rainbow butterflies.


At first, I stamped them in VersaMark and did some heat embossing with Ranger's «Liquid  Platinum» embossing powder. I'm still figuring out how to watercolor with my ZIG Clean Color Real Brush Pens ;-) I also added a light grey shadow around the butterflies.

The pretty handwritten «thank you» is from the Penny Black «Many Thanks» die set. I cut it from black cardstock and put some sparkle on with the Clear Wink of Stella Glitter Brush Pen. The card base is made of Simon Says Stamp «Fog» cardstock which is one of my all-time-favorites just like the «Stitched Rectangle» die. Finally, I adhered some «Sparkling Clear» sequins from Pretty Pink Posh.

You will have time until September 30th, 2016 to join our challenge and this is the prize you could win:


A craft package from the Stempelgarten Online Shop with a value of CHF 20.–.

I'm taking part at the current Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Anything Goes Challenge.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a great start into the new week!


3 Kommentare :

Aileen hat gesagt…

Beautiful, stunning card. Ohhh I love rainbows and butterflies so its just perfect,

Virginia L. hat gesagt…

Oh my...this is so beautiful! Love your rainbow butterflies! So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday” Anything Goes” Challenge! Awesome details and design! Super work!

Anke hat gesagt…

WOW ein herrlicher Schmetterlingsschwarm, wahnsinnig schön.

Liebe Grüße
von Anke

 
site design by designer blogs