DT Make it Crafty CAS Inspiration | Rudolf Reindeer

18.11.2016

Hi peeps,

I created a new Clean & Simple inspiration card for the Make it Crafty Store Blog.


I've chosen the cute Rudolf Reindeer Digi Stamp for my Christmas card and colored it with Copics. For the background I blended Distress Inks («Mermaid Lagoon» and «Tumbled Glass») and added a couple flicks of water to lift the color in some spots.

Next, I cut a snow hill from white cardstock using the My Favorite Things «Stitched Basic Edges» Die-namics. The German sentiment (which means «Merry Christmas»; Dani Peuss Klartext-Stempel «Warme Grüße») was stamped with VersaFine «Onyx Black».

Finally, I assembled my card and added three chipoard stars and a red gemstone for Rudolf's nose.

I'm joining the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge with the theme Christmas Critters.

Thank you so much for stopping by!


2 Kommentare :

Shelly hat gesagt…

Aww...this is so cute!

jenn shurkus hat gesagt…

beautiful!!! your coloring is fabulous :) thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

 
site design by designer blogs