DT Stempelgarten Challenge December

05.12.2017

Good morning peeps,

today starts the last Stempelgarten Challenge of the year. And since most of us are really busy right now, we have a simple theme for you this month: «Anything Goes».

http://stempelgartenchallenge.blogspot.ch/

This adorable Whimsy Stamps «Balancing Elf» (illustrated by Krista Heij-Barber) made me giggle the moment I saw him.

I colored this cutie with my Copics and fussy cut him leaving a small white border. For the background, I cut a sheet of Lawn Fawn «Perfectly Plaid Christmas» patterned paper and adhered it to my top-folding card base. Next, I run some red cardstock through my die-cutting machine with the Sizzix/Tim Holtz «Holiday Knit» embossing folder. I also cut it with a stitched rectangle die from the My Favorite Things «Blueprints 29» set and popped it up with fun foam.

I gold heat embossed one of the «Snow Globe Sentiments» on a strip of white cardstock which I die cut with a die from the same «Blueprints 29» set. I adhered the little elf with foam tape and added golden sparkling enamel dots as well as wood veneer stars by Studio Calico.

You will have time until December 31st, 2017 to enter the Stempelgarten Challenge and this is the prize you could win:


A craft package from the Stempelgarten Online Shop with a value of CHF 20.–.

I'm joining the current Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge with the theme «Anything Goes».

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!
Anja

Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs