DT Stempelgarten Challenge February

05.02.2018

Good morning everyone,

where the heck has the month of January gone?! It's already time for a new Stempelgarten Challenge with the theme «Girly».

http://stempelgartenchallenge.blogspot.ch/

I don't do girly cards that often but I decided to create a card for my sweet little daughter using the adorable princess from the My Favorite Things «Once Upon A Time» set that just looks like her.

I colored the image with Copics and fussy cut her out with my scissors. For the heart in the background, I cut a mask and used the negative part to do some Ink Blending with Distress Oxide Inks («Candied Apple», «Picked Raspberry» and «Wilted Violet»). When it was completely dry, I put the gorgeous Simon Says Stamp «Swirls and Dots» stencil on top and applied a layer of Wendy Vecchi «Translucent» Embossing Paste. I really love the glossy result!

The sentiment is from the same MFT «Once Upon A Time» set and I stamped it in VersaFine «Onyx Black» and covered it with clear embossing powder. I die cut my panel with the largest of the MFT «A2 Stitched Rectangle Set 1» Die-namics and adhered it to a pink card base with a piece of fun foam. I popped up the little princess with foam tape and added some die-cut hearts and sequins to finish off my card.

For my card layout I followed the current MFT Wednesday Sketch #370:

I'm also entering the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday «Anything Goes» Challenge and the Simon Says Stamp Flickr Challenge #90 with the theme «Love/Hearts».

You will have time until February 28th, 2018 to join the Stempelgarten Challenge and this is the prize you could win:


A craft package from the Stempelgarten Online Shop with a value of CHF 20.–.

Thank you so much for stopping by!
Anja

1 Kommentar :

Lin hat gesagt…

Love your design, Anja, especially the stencilled heart! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

 
site design by designer blogs