Stampin' Up! Party Panda Birthday Card

11.04.2018

Good morning everyone,

I really enjoy playing with stencils and inks lately – so I recreated a card that I made a couple of weeks ago. It uses the same layout and starburst stencil by Florilèges («Etoile Rayonnante»). This time I chose the following Distress Oxides: Squeezed Lemonade, Twisted Citron and Peacock Feathers.

This cute little guy is from the Stampin' Up! «Party-Pandas» stamp set (SAB 2018). I colored the balloon with Copics and covered it with Glossy Accents. I fussy cut the image and popped it up with foam tape. The birthday sentiment is from the My Favorite Things «Meant To Bee» set and I stamped it in VersaFine «Onyx Black». Finally, I added some die-cut stars.

Once again, I'm joining the current Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge with the theme «Happy Birthday».

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!
Anja

1 Kommentar :

Lin hat gesagt…

Love the colors you put together for this adorable card, Anja! Thank you for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

 
site design by designer blogs